TRANSFORMATIONAL - INNOVATIVE
Be a Company of the Future
In a world that grows more complex and intensely connected each day, strategy and design thinking are no longer just the playground of design-focused companies. Organizations of every type and industry can (and must) use core design principles and applied creativity to develop innovative strategies that better connects them with their end users.
According to the IBM 2017 Global C-suite Study,
"Organizations of all sizes are prioritizing personalized customer experiences. The enterprises that most effectively deliver on this imperative are using design thinking to manage complexity, orchestrate across channels and truly understand their customers’ motivations."
To this end, organizations have three critical tasks:
- Filling the funnel with a flow of creative ideas
2. Validating those ideas and prioritizing the best ones
3. Shepherding them from seed stage to market.
Each of us is unique and has a different thinking style. There is no one best style. Yet there are definite individual and organizational advantages when people know their thinking preferences and can use an organizational framework - Whole Brain Thinking-to capitalize on their own preferences and tap into those of others.
In the rush to solve problems and get them out of the way, too many business decisions are made with little or no real thought. People look at what facts they have in front of them and act without thinking things through. The Whole Brain approach to problem solving ensures that all aspects are considered, and the action will solve the real problem so the problem will not come back later.
Today's problems are often yesterday's decisions.
In today's business environment there is often little time to think. We live in the 'here and now' . Everybody wants it 'now'. This results in many decisions being made 'on the fly', without really thinking things through or without being able to consider all the facts. The result is often poor decision making.
This course recognizes the reality of today's business world and provides a structure that ensures problem solving and that decisions made are as good as they can be.
After completing this 2 Days Program, you shall be able to:
- Comprehend our Thinking Process
- Describe the Whole Brain Model™
- Recognise the four dominant thinking styles
- Recognize how thinking preferences influence decisions
- Identify why people make the decisions they do
- Think about the consequences more fully
- Make more balanced Whole Brain® decisions
- Make better decisions in group situations
- Diagnose the different types of problems they face at work
- Differentiate the impact their thinking preferences have on the way they solve problems
- Use the Whole Brain Model™ to understanding how other people solve problems
- Use the Whole Brain Model™ to understanding how you can solve problems
- Use the Whole Brain Problem Solver™ to solve real business problems
- Solve both ‘fix it’ and ‘do it’ type problems fast and effectively
- Solve problems effectively both on their own and with other people
- Apply the Skills Sets learnt in daily operations
- Introduction – Start Thinking
- Our Thinking Power and Cycle
- The power of Whole Brain® Thinking through an interactive activity
- Drills deeper into the Whole Brain Model™ by identifying individual characteristics associated with each of the four quadrants in the Whole Brain Model™
- Our Four Different Selves
- Every day thinking, provide us the opportunity to see Whole Brain® Thinking in what we see and read
2. Think about decision making
- Thinking preferences and decision making
- Applies the Whole Brain Model™ to decision making
- Shows the impact that thinking preferences have on decision making
- The Whole Brain Decider™
- Overviews the 4-step process of the decision-making process
- Introduces the Whole Brain Decider™
- Explains how individuals need to think differently at different stages
- Decision making exercises
- Practices using the Whole Brain Decider™
- Builds skills and awareness in decision making
- Enhances the ability to make Whole Brain® decisions
3. Think about problem solving
- Thinking preferences and problem solving
- Applies the Whole Brain Model™ to problem solving
- Shows the impact that thinking preferences have on problem solving
- The Whole Brain Problem Solver™
- Overviews the 4-step process in Whole Brain® Problem Solving
- Problem Solving exercises
- Practices using the Whole Brain Problem Solver™
- Builds skills and awareness in problem solving
4. Think about Business and Revenues
- Holistic Returns On Investment
5. Summary and Closing
- Action planning and sharing
1. Owners and Leaders
2. C-Suites, Top Management and Senior Management
3. Business Heads, Division Heads, Department Heads
Short Video Clips
Actual case studies discussion
Step by Step guide on applying the skills set
Templates provided to apply each skill set
Individual Practices and Group Work
English primarily, summary in Chinese, bilingual textbooks
RMB 6,000 / Two Days
No. 400 Panyu Road, Changning District, Shanghai
Course Time & Venue
18th to 19th April 2019 - 0900hrs – 1730hrs
Complimentary Parking available upon Request.
Crowne Plaza Hotel 3F Opal Room 2
Tea Breaks and Buffet Lunch will be provided
has more than 28 years experience as a Training Consultant helping companies transform across the
Asia Pacific Region.
David is professionally trained as a business development and communications expert and has broad experience in corporate consultation and sales for complex products. Tapping on his extensive experience in consultative selling to senior executives as well as his mastery of human psychology., David can boost the perceived expertise and buy in rate of sales teams.
Past clients include Fortune 500 companies like Oracle, Harley Davidson, Panasonic and Novus Internationaland top sales teams at Prudential, AIA and many more.
Companies that have benefitted from David’s Consultation and Coaching include:
Seagate International Panasonic Asia Pacific
- China Wuxi, Suzhuo
- Thailand Bangkok, Korat
- Singapore, Malaysia, Viet-Nam
- Singapore - PAPRDSG
Singapore - PAPRDSG